The Dark Knight Rises refuses to fall from top spot at the Australian box office after three weeks in release.
The final instalment of director CHRISTOPHER NOLAN'S Batman trilogy took over four-million-dollars at the weekend, according to figures released by the Motion Picture Distributors Association of Australia.
Male stripper movie Magic Mike also stayed put, taking two-and-a-half-million-dollars in its second week on Australian screens.
Step Up 4: Miami Heat debuted at No. 3 and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter only managed fourth place in its first week out.
The debuts pushed Ted, Ice Age 4 and The Amazing Spider-Man down two places each, while Pixar's latest animation Brave fell one place to finish in eighth position.
Snow White and the Huntsman fell three places to ninth and the historical drama-comedy Hysteria rounded out the Top Ten.
Top 10 at the Australian Box Office this weekend:
1. The Dark Knight Rises - $4.266 million (Warner Bros)
2. Magic Mike - $2.511 million (Roadshow)
3. Step Up 4: Miami Heat - $1.804 million (Universal)
4. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - $1.122 million (Fox)
5. Ted - $1.046 million (Universal)
6. Ice Age 4: Continental Drift - $348,047 (Fox)
7. The Amazing Spider-Man - $238,072 (Sony Pictures)
8. Brave - $148,464 (Walt Disney)
9. Snow White and the Huntsman - $130,375 (Universal)
10. Hysteria - $125,286 (EOne/Hopscotch)