A pot-smoking bear has taken out the top spot at the Australian box office at the weekend, with TED taking more than $8.74 million.
In its first week of full release the adult comedy has beaten the debut of The Amazing Spider-Man, jumping up from its second place last week in limited release.
Last week's top film, Ice Age 4: Continental Drift, dropped to third place while fellow animation Brave held on to fourth spot, according to figures released by the Motion Picture Distributors Association of Australia.
Snow White and the Huntsman fell two places to finish in fifth place while Katy Perry's concert documentary Part of Me debuted in sixth place.
Slapstick comedy The Three Stooges dropped one place to finish in seventh while Ridley Scott's Alien prequel Prometheus was eighth after falling three places from last weekend.
Period drama A Royal Affair jumped up one place to end in ninth position while the debut of Bollywood romantic comedy Bol Bachchan rounded out the Top Ten.
TOP 10 AT THE AUSTRALIAN BOX OFFICE THIS WEEKEND:
1. TED - $8.747 million (Universal)
2. The Amazing Spider-Man - $5.453 million (Sony Pictures)
3. Ice Age 4: Continental Drift - $4.945 million (Fox)
4. Brave - $2.066 million (Walt Disney)
5. Snow White and the Huntsman - $1.919 million (Universal)
6. Katy Perry: Part of Me - $700,000 (Paramount)
7. The Three Stooges - $634,778 (Fox)
8. Prometheus - $296,414 (Fox)
9. A Royal Affair - $162,747 (Madman)
10. Bol Bachchan - $162,431 (Fox)